Lumix gh2 > youtube trouble.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey everybody, I’m brand new! Like many before me, I’m sure, I come with a problem. I bought a Panasonic Lumix GH2, which shoots pretty great video (a little choppy, but hey, I can live with it) the trouble is getting that video online in any kind of quality. In my line of work I also need to record audio seperately and sync afterwards. I’ve been working with Final Cut express, imovie 09 and imovie HD. Imovie HD puts out a great quality video, but youtube and vimeo can’t seem to understand it.

If someone knows the secret key to getting HD video out of my computer and up on the interwebs, I would be much obliged πŸ™‚

Participant

For the motion artifacts, what shutter speed are you shooting at?  For the export, it’s been a while, but isn’t there an ‘export to quicktime’ (or somesuch) option… IIRC, I read somewhere that the recent releases of Imovie have a ‘share to YouTube’ dropdown option.

Participant

I think I was shooting at about 125. Actually, yes there are a lot of export options in imovie, and a share to youtube. The quicktime export has been pretty troublesome. Hard to find the right settings. and the youtube export is really junk, at least compared to what I’m putting into the computer.

Participant

Ooh, just saw the most recent version of imovie has HD export and youtube upload….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap