Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Low cost underwater camera housing’s
- July 14, 2008 at 12:46 AM #43785
Well I think it will be cool if i could get some shots underwater. I go online to look for a underwater camera housing. I see $2,000 and $5,000 housings. So i look at the August 2008 Videomaker magazine and read about plastic bag housings. so i look them up and i see $500 and $995 PLASTIC BAGS!! Is there any way i can get a housing for my canon zr850
without buying it used or breaking the bank.
I don’t want the housing to cost half of what the camera is worth.
- July 14, 2008 at 1:11 AM #183523D0nParticipant
think about things meant to keep water in….
abs plastic drainpipes and fittings….plexiglass….silicone rubber… o-ring seals… built it yourself for well under a hundred.
- July 18, 2008 at 12:54 AM #183524
how, any site i could go to
- July 18, 2008 at 3:47 AM #183525
- July 18, 2008 at 3:31 PM #183526
Thanks. If anybody has anything else, keep me posted
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.