LOVE the move of recent posts to top

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

AWESOME! I personally LOVE the move of the current and recent posts to the top of the forum column. This is really great and beats having to scroll down to them. Thanks for making this change. I think many will continue to go to the topics and select where they want their originating post to live, but this will help casual readers and others looking for specifics cut to the chase and see what topics are hot and perhaps not miss something. Could see a bit more action IMHO, on slower topic posts.

Participant

What Earl said!

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Birdcat you probably view the forums post from Videomaker home page and not enter the forums page (just like I usually view them). Now recent post are on top on the forum page, you will not need to scroll down :-). The video forum tap could also be push to the top in Videomaker homepage (for those lazy people like me that don’t want to scroll down a couple of pixels)

Participant

Hi Sarge –

No – I go directly here at least 5-6 times a day.

Love the new look with new posts on top!

I was just echoing “What Earl Said”.

Bruce

Participant

YAY! So glad!

Awesome. We thought it could just be implemented sooner than later.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the last survey. New surveys will be posted here.

Participant

I didn’t even realize they were below the categorized threads until almost a year using these forums, so yes I think that is very helpful.

Participant

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Did I say Thank You?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap