lossless?/weird sharpen effect?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m new to the program – hopefully this is an easy fix that I’m ignorant about.

I have a 3 second clip, used the rotobrush to add a looping background, then I added an adjustment layer to it w. the sharpen amount set to 149. I added text from livetype on top of it. I wanted to move the clip back into FCP. I rendered it w/ quality ‘lossless’ – the clip then took 2.5 hrs to make the .mov – (better way for this?) I then opened it up in FCP – watched it, and all looks good, except for a bright white outline that flashes around my moving subject and kinda ruins the look of the clip.

I would like to take the sharpen off to see if that is what causing the issue – although I’m sure it is, because the text that I added on top is unaffected – But I don’t really want to wait 2.5 hours for it to make the movie again before I know if that’s even the problem. Any ideas?

Anonymous
      Inactive

also, I like the look of sharpen – and was hoping there was a way to keep the sharpen effect but lose the flashing white outline.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Graphics and Visual Effects’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN