loop video in mep 15

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

does anyone know how to make the dvd loop when using mep15? i’m making a slideshow and don’t want to have to hover near the dvd player all day.

Participant

In the Burn menu creation there is a selection to return to the movie rather than the menu. Right click on the menu and you will see Properties. Look for “Action at end of…” and choose endless loop. πŸ˜‰

J.

Inactive

thanks. maybe i’m not used to editors, but that seems like a really weird place to put that option.

Participant

On most DVD players you can set them to continually replay the video without having to do anything special in your DVD setup.

Inactive

i know you can do it wiith most dvd players, but there are a lot that don’t support that feature as well. then even if it does, if the dvd isn’t put together right it still won’t loop. i’ve had that problem before.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap