Loop playback for video montage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I just purchased the Production Suite of Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. I have been using Avid Liquid for 3 years and do memorial videos for funeral homes in my area. I like the features in Premiere pro but am having trouble trying to figure out how to make the video going to DVD loop for repeated playback.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

Am I right in assuming that you want to make a looping DVD in Encore?

If that is the case you would set the end action of the timeline you put the video into be to go to the beginning of that same timeline.

Inactive

You are correct in your assumption. I sent it to encore and made a DVD but it would not loop back to start the video over. As I mentioned I am new to using the Adobe products and could not figure out how to make it loop.

Inactive

this is pretty standard in DVD authoring software. As Jerron stated, you need to set the end action of the media or timeline to play from the beginning. Do a search in your programs help file for end action.

John

Inactive

In Avid it is just a matter of putting a check in the loopback presets option. Adobe just goes at it in a different way. One of which I am not used to. Pleased with the features though.

Participant

Joy,

did that work for you?

• Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
    homicide-bootstrap