Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Loop playback for video montage
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 8, 2009 at 11:53 AM #45476AnonymousInactive
I just purchased the Production Suite of Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. I have been using Avid Liquid for 3 years and do memorial videos for funeral homes in my area. I like the features in Premiere pro but am having trouble trying to figure out how to make the video going to DVD loop for repeated playback.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- March 8, 2009 at 11:33 PM #188803jerronsmithParticipant
Am I right in assuming that you want to make a looping DVD in Encore?
If that is the case you would set the end action of the timeline you put the video into be to go to the beginning of that same timeline.
- March 9, 2009 at 2:51 AM #188804AnonymousInactive
You are correct in your assumption. I sent it to encore and made a DVD but it would not loop back to start the video over. As I mentioned I am new to using the Adobe products and could not figure out how to make it loop.
- March 9, 2009 at 3:26 AM #188805AnonymousInactive
this is pretty standard in DVD authoring software. As Jerron stated, you need to set the end action of the media or timeline to play from the beginning. Do a search in your programs help file for end action.
- March 10, 2009 at 4:08 AM #188806AnonymousInactive
In Avid it is just a matter of putting a check in the loopback presets option. Adobe just goes at it in a different way. One of which I am not used to. Pleased with the features though.
- March 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM #188807jerronsmithParticipant
did that work for you?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.