looking to compare/replace software

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am looking to find a new software – i have Pinnacle9 studio plus- got a new computer with Vista, they are not compatable – my primary usage is photo montage and transfering my analog video to dvd. most of Pinnacles features are locked out and they nickel and dime you to death. I am looking for a comparable program that has alarge and widevariety of featuresthat is not going to charge you with every click of the mouse. This is for personal use but with a large family that keeps on growing, lots of weddings, babies, birthdays and special occation in the future. I recently did a photo montage for my mothers 80th birthday with pictures spanning from her early childhood to her most recent great-grandchild – Pinnacle introduced errors in the sound track when rendered. Every attempt to fix this has introduced worse errors. I am very upset with the results of this and am looking to find a replacement program.

Aspyrider
      Participant
      GilbyGood
      Participant

Adobe Premiere Elements

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN