looking to compare/replace software

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am looking to find a new software – i have Pinnacle9 studio plus- got a new computer with Vista, they are not compatable – my primary usage is photo montage and transfering my analog video to dvd. most of Pinnacles features are locked out and they nickel and dime you to death. I am looking for a comparable program that has alarge and widevariety of featuresthat is not going to charge you with every click of the mouse. This is for personal use but with a large family that keeps on growing, lots of weddings, babies, birthdays and special occation in the future. I recently did a photo montage for my mothers 80th birthday with pictures spanning from her early childhood to her most recent great-grandchild – Pinnacle introduced errors in the sound track when rendered. Every attempt to fix this has introduced worse errors. I am very upset with the results of this and am looking to find a replacement program.

Participant
      Participant

Adobe Premiere Elements

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap