Looking to buy Sony DCR-TRV950 Camcorder

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Looking to buy Sony DCR-TRV950 Camcorder

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi everyone,
      I am looking to purchase a Sony DCR-TRV950 Camcorder. This camcorder was the school’s property and was being used by our son to cover a wrestling tournament. It was either stolen or lost during the tournament…so we are looking to make amends.

First, can anyone with greater knowledge of this type of thing know what the value of this camera might be? I believe it was purchased in either 02 or 03.

The school is wanting us to replace this camera with a new DCRVX2100, since the camera that we lost ‘isnt available any longer’. Myself and wife are not think that is quite fair….

The only place I have found TRV950s for sale is on EBAY. And they seem to be selling for $900-1000.

Any help from the people using these boards? Anyone have one they would like to sell?

Thank you,
      Bryon Foos
      bryonfoos@yahoo.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap