Looking for videographers across the country

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Seriously not a joke. I have clients all across the country that will EACH need a videographer for a dsys work. Swear it’s not a fake – Can you please send me email at csheffield@rpa.com and let me know where you’re located, what areas you serve and what you would charge for one day of filming and uploading 3-10 short videos (each less than 10 minutes)

echessher@hotmail.com $600 for half-day, four hours including setup & breakdown; $900 for full day, eight hours including setup & breakdown. Shoot standard definition using Canon XL1 & GL2 cameras. Uploading subject to possible additional fees, depending on requirements.

Southern California, Orange, L.A. San Diego & surrounding counties. Might be willing to drive farther, or fly, depending on location, available dates & needs.

Participant

sirfurproductions@gmail.com I charge $400 for half-day, including setup & teardown.
      For full day, including setup & teardown, it will cost $750.

Shoot SD or HD, depending on client preference.
      Editing and uploading is variable depending on requirements and needs.

South Texas. Will shoot anywhere if the $$$ is right.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap