Looking for studio audience stock footage

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

I’m currently teaching elementary students the basics of video production . Were using a mix of pcs and macs with Imovie and Adobes Visual communicator. What ‘im looking for now is “studio audience stock footage” . I remember years ago coming across a DVD featuring stock footage of a Television studio audience. It was kind of silly with audience members gasping , moaning and cheering. it was definatley “fake ” footage but it was rather funny . Unfortunately I cant remember who sold it . If anyone knows what it was called or can recommend anything similar I’d be thankful . I’ve already tried a google search but came up empty

Participant

Have you tried the Prelinger Archives?

http://www.archive.org/details/prelinger

Inactive

Wow ! thats a great resource . Thank you . I coudnt find a modern looking television studio audience, theres alot of useful stuff there .

thanks again

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap