Looking for some Help – PLEASE!! Magix Edit Pro 11

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Looking for some Help – PLEASE!! Magix Edit Pro 11

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      newfies
      Participant

I am hoping that some kind person can help me with a problem I am having with Magix Edit Pro 11.
      I am a novice with computers so answers in step by step instructions would be brilliant!! πŸ˜€

OK, I am editing my movie, and wanting to add text, but can’t figure how to add text in the movie without having to make a new chapter, scene or cut the movie. The problem with doing it that way is that I get a new menu chapter for every scene, and on my movie, which is large, I end up with 11-20 pages of menu!

So if anyone could tell me is easy to understand steps, how to add text at various places through my movie, I would be very grateful!

Thank you!

Meg

stonewall
      Participant

just click on the title tab near the effects tab. then you can drag and drop a style of a title that you want to use. after you do this it will then open up a title editor where you can change the text to whatever you desire.
      hope that helps. the last time that i used movie edit pro was about 1 1/5 years ago but it should be similar.

stonewall

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN