looking for content creation for future digital signage projects

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion looking for content creation for future digital signage projects

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, My name is Carl and I am expanding my business into the digital signage realm. I know that are a lot of professional SaaS content sites out there right now but I wanted to go outside of that. I am looking for individuals on a per scheme basis to help me create unique advertising content, depending upon the customer it may end up turning into recurring revenue as the content will need to be refreshed. Thanks for your time.

Participant

Are you talking about still graphics or actual video for digital signs. All the ones I have seen are still graphics at this time.

Participant

Hi, Carl. I have a lot of work at Times Square for Budweiser and Michelob Ultra. I do most digital signage ads in After Effects but use whjatever is needed per unique job. Let me know if I can help you out with some loopable animations. My contact info is on my website.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap