Looking for camcorder with external mic jack

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello I’m new to the camcorders. I’m looking for a camcorder with an external mic jack. I plan to use this for recording outdoors about 15 feet and pod cast it. I have been looking on diffrent sites and have found most do not tell you if they have the mic jack or not. Looking for a digital don’t care if its memory chip mini dv or dvd. Trying to keep price under 500$

Thanks
      Blacklotas

Inactive

Ohh yea 1 other question can I remove the internal mic on a camcorder and replace it with a mic jack?

Inactive

blacklotas Wrote:

Ohh yea 1 other question can I remove the internal mic on a camcorder and replace it with a mic jack?

I bet MacGyver can! X-D

Just kidding.

You don’t really want to start taking apart your camera just for the sake of a microphone. These cameras are rather complicated and chances are you would screw something else up along the way.

As far as you original post goes, you are much better off just going to the various manufacturer’s web pages and looking up the different cameras there. There are just to many cameras in the market for any of us to sit here and put a list together.

RAM

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap