Looking for an SD or HD camera, but MUST have component out

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders Looking for an SD or HD camera, but MUST have component out

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I need a camera the best camera for the money, and it can be SD or HD, but it must have component out. Any cameras that people could suggest. I won’t be currently going HD with my productions, but if the cost is worth it, I may buy the HD camera so I have those capabilities in the future. Thanks for any advice.

:Edit: I should add that my max budget is about 3000 dollars, but am shooting for more the 1000 to 1500 range. Again, if HD proves worth it, I may spend closer to 3000.

Participant

I have an older Sony HC-40 that has a cable which provides video and stereo audio RCA jacks. I believe most of the consumer cameras have this capability in one way or another. I don’t know if the prosumer models (Sony Z1U, FX1, etc…) do this but they’re out of your price range anyway.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Mobile Workstation Buyer's Guide

The best laptops for video editing — 2020

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap