Looking for a CD Publisher!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

<span style=”font-size: 12pt; font-family: ‘Times New Roman'”>Hi,

Does anyone know of a company that does CD duplication in <st1:place w:st=”on”><st1:country-region w:st=”on”>UK</st1:country-region></st1:place>? I’m
      looking to duplicate about 1500 CDs through a company that has done
      audio CDs before and can accept my artwork in Corel Draw (or for a
      small charge can convert my artwork to their preferred format). I do
      not want to go the replication route as it is costly and in any case
      no company will do replication for anything below 1000 in quantity.
      Regards
      <!–[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]–>
      <!–[endif]–></span>

Inactive

what’s the difference between replication and duplication.

Participant

Not again!!

<br class=”khtml-block-placeholder” />

These are turning up everywhere – one post was removed from DVCreators and three posts at Sound On Sound. It amazes me that this company keeps going with this martketing strategy having been laughed off of so many forums.

See here: http://dvcreators.net/discuss/showthread.php?t=19492

…and here: http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=545067&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#545067

Yep, I have noticed a few similar postings here. I hope such antics don’t make it a no-no to recommend a website that would be of interest to genuine posters who need help. If it becomes a problem then maybe a minimum contribution count before website recommendations are allowed could be set (assuming it’s possible to implement something like that), but it would spoil things if it were no longer allowed. Some of the links people have provided here have been very useful to me…

Participant

The friend of mine owns the business Codes Pro Media in Ottawa, Canada. They do duplications and printwork as well. I know, sometimes he would do 50 or 100 copies for local musicians. 1500 should not be a problem. Probably it will even cover the shipping cost. Give him a call, his name is John 1.613.234.7574. But keep in mind the time zone. When you are awake, we may still be sleeping.

DIY Wedding Video

Participant
      <span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial; color: windowtext">When I was surfing the net to find useful sites on CD duplication I found easymultimedia.co.uk which provides you good support and they are offering a 1000 with jewel cases for about 500. So just check site for more information. Hope this provides you sufficient help. Happy Holidays!<o:p></o:p></span>
      Participant

Try Discmakers.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap