Lookin for a Video Backpack for Europe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

i am fortunate enought to be able to travel to europe during the summer of 2007 and i’m planning to take my video equipement with me. i’m looking for a good, sturdy, customizable backpack that will house my GL2 and various other accessories. i would prefer a backpack because i will be doing a lot of walking and this seems most convient. Im really just lookin for any kind of case that will protect my camera. Does anyone have suggestions?

Inactive

Hey Gorilla,

The June 06 issue will have a whole bag article in it. We received bags from almost everybody, including our staff members. You can check it out on May 16th when it hits the stands.

I own a Kata backpack called the R103. It fits a GL2, shotgun mic, large batts, light, and has a laptop compartment. All my gear survived NAB in one piece, and I’ve hiked it into some pretty unfriendly places.

-a

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap