longboarding!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      condizzal
      Participant

edited this and thougth i could mabye get some feed back good or bad just to help me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0zA5OKPrI

EarlC

I enjoyed your video. It was long enough to entertain and short enough that it didn’t become overly boring and repetitious. You had a good selection of angles and shots, an overall nice mix that helped maintain the pace of the song you used.

There seemed to be some different cameras used, if so you did a decent job of mixing them up. If not, well then I’ll just chalk up the perceived difference to time of day and exposure settings or something.

Fun to watch. Maybe a few tighter shots (I know, tough with the speed and movement, especially following on the board with a camera) might have been nice.

Gets a A- on my scorecard.

condizzal
      Participant

thanks that helps alot and yes two diff camras

Adobe_Andrew
      Participant

Very fun video to watch. As Earl mentioned, it would’ve been nice to see a few more shots of you following another rider. I know in traditional skate videos they do this all the time…granted they aren’t going as fast as you are on a long board. But the footage fit the song well. Keep it up.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Action Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN