Live video Editing on PC/Mac

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Is it possible to have 2-3 camera’s fed into a computer and live mix them through a software application?

I’ve been looking for an application to do this for a while, but haven’t found anything so far. Is this possible at all or would it be too taxing on the system.

I was hoping to be able to use a PC over dedicated hardware as i thought it would provide greater flexibilty with formats and future upgrades, but i may have the wrong idea altogether πŸ˜›

Any help is appreciated

three_pineapples

Participant

Check out Wirecast:

http://www.varasoftware.com/products/wirecast/

The computer specs are available from their website.

Inactive

yep, looks like the kind of thing i’m after.

Though it struggled to produce even 15 frames a second from video files already on my HDD (My comp is an Athlon 64 3200+, 1GB ram, 6800GT). I doubt it would make 5 fps while capturing footage from 2 camera’s.

Am i going to need something like a Dual Core CPU + 2 – 4GB ram to make anything like this work, or are there more efficient programs out there?

Inactive

I've been looking for an application to do this for a while, but haven't found anything so far. Is this possible at all or would it be too taxing on the system.

I was hoping to be able to use a PC over dedicated hardware as i thought it would provide greater flexibilty with formats and future upgrades, but i may have the wrong idea altogether πŸ˜›

Any help is appreciated

Participant

u can try Goe Video MX Std, get it on http://goevideo.com/goevideomxstd.html, it can capture video from five camera, u can overlay the videos, 

I don't know what exactly live mix mean,  u can take a look,

hope this will help you

this good software

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap