Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Live Green Screen
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 26, 2007 at 2:59 PM #39582AnonymousInactive
My school media class is trying to set up a live green screen. What is the most affordable hardware to do this with, would we use something like a video mixer? Or is there a software program that could put it out live?
- April 27, 2007 at 5:24 AM #170912AnonymousInactive
we use a videonics mixer and can output live green screen. Also we have video toaster and it works fine too. The mixer board would be the less expensive way to go. Here is a link to one that videomaker reviewed
This one is expensive but visit thier site to see some other less expensive mixers.
- April 29, 2007 at 8:06 PM #170913AnonymousInactive
You could get a high end switcher, if your school is willing to pay for that, But I know some people who use a computer program called ULTRA. Its a little pricy, but cheaper than a switcher.
- May 6, 2007 at 8:48 AM #170914Ryan3078Participant
My old grade school does morning announcements, and the videonics mixer is the way to go.
Check ebay for that and similar products.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.