Live Green Screen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

My school media class is trying to set up a live green screen. What is the most affordable hardware to do this with, would we use something like a video mixer? Or is there a software program that could put it out live?

Inactive

we use a videonics mixer and can output live green screen. Also we have video toaster and it works fine too. The mixer board would be the less expensive way to go. Here is a link to one that videomaker reviewed

http://www.videomaker.com/article/7529/

This one is expensive but visit thier site to see some other less expensive mixers.

Inactive

You could get a high end switcher, if your school is willing to pay for that, But I know some people who use a computer program called ULTRA. Its a little pricy, but cheaper than a switcher.

Participant

My old grade school does morning announcements, and the videonics mixer is the way to go.

Check ebay for that and similar products.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap