Live Capture Software to create individual AVI files

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Live Capture Software to create individual AVI files

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Live Capturing Video (Sony Z7)capture software tomakesequential indivual AVI files or similiareverytime the pause buttonis pressed. Does anyone makesuch a sotware or plugin to createsingle files

Capture to files to computerinstead of one long filesoyou don’t have to stop and start the capture softwarewithouttyping a new name and start capture software on the computeragain.

If you have any ideaswill begreatly appreciated,require this feature for aexpermental project.

thanks

What are you trying to do with it? I don’t know of any software but there might be a workaround. I boughta Brinno Garden Cam to take shots at set intervals, and that compiles them all into a “movie” that I can edit and remove parts I don’t want. I also have game/scouting cameras that are motion activated and shoot videos for 10 ro 60 seconds at a time. That’s another possibility. Other than that, perhaps if you can give us some idea what you’re trying to do (without giving away the whole project if that’s a concern) someone might know of some software. Seems like most cameras automatically make sequencial files–could you have the camera just do that and then download them to the computer all at once later on after the camera has already named them sequentially for you?

Inactive

well, try this software: http://www.ifunia.com/video-converter-mac.html

maybe do some help for you

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap