Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › Live action stop motion
- September 23, 2007 at 6:32 AM #37101
How is the video above created? Do they use still photography and link it together? Or do they us video and start and stop recording continuously? Is there a program used to link the pics together? I imagine if you took all still pics and played them one after the other that would be the result, but i have never tried it. Thanks.
- September 24, 2007 at 9:24 AM #164459brandon0409Participant
COuldn’t watch the video. This link takes me to the MSN homepage but no videos.
- September 24, 2007 at 9:59 AM #164460
- September 25, 2007 at 2:30 AM #164461DarkshrimpParticipant
if your talking about stop motion, i always reckon they took single photos and linked them together, but after thinking about it, there’s an easier way, just film the whole thing, and then in your editor program, only use the frames you need 🙂 and it should look something like that
- September 25, 2007 at 7:45 AM #164462
Thats an interesting take shrimp, I’m not sure if it’s "easier" but, something to consider. If you used still pictures it would take a long time to get all the frames but it would be a cinch in post. If you filmed it would be easy during production but, tedious in post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.