Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Lines / fields
- August 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM #46750ROCKSTAREDITIONParticipant
I’m not sure at what point I didnt check a setting.
what is a solution to elimante those lines on the screen after render/burn
- August 8, 2008 at 10:29 PM #192486RobParticipant
what lines? are you capturing and/or exporting properly?
- August 9, 2008 at 5:18 AM #192487ROCKSTAREDITIONParticipant
thanks for your reply. After reading some more, I realized I may need clariification in a few areas.
The lines that hurt your eyes during a pan… is this progressive needing to be interlaced?
Im shooting on a Canon GL2, capturing into Sony Vegas for edit. I tend to always select progressive along the way, even at DVD author.
- August 9, 2008 at 9:24 PM #192488RobParticipant
I used to use a GL2 and I KNOW it doesn’t shoot progressive. So throughout your project, don’t ever choose progressive, select interlace.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.