Limo Service as an Add-On

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dnathan
      Participant

I’m wondering if any of you have gone this route. I figure that since I’m going to be at the wedding anyway, and since I invest my time and expense to offer free consultations, I might be able to make some money by investing in a limo or classic car. The car would be an investment, as it would appreciate instead of depreciate like new cars. It would also be a write off, and I could pay it off through fees as a wedding getaway vehicle that I would chauffer. (Plus, if I got a classic car I could have a lot of fun on the side!!) Thoughts?

-Dana

Anonymous
      Inactive

owning and co-branding services is one thing….splitting your attention too many ways is another.
      Got a brother-in-law or son that wants to earn a few bucks driving? I fail to see how one person could set up a camera to capture the brides arrival, while actually driving the bride……

dnathan
      Participant

You know, I’ve noticed that few brides use getaway cars anyore.

marcofree
      Participant

Focus your attention on offering highest quality film making services for weddings, rather than becoming a one stop shop.  You might work with limo companies to offer additional services to your clients, getting a percentage reward for finding clients.  That would save the money of investing into a limo and still allow you to focus on videography.  

welcome

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Wedding and Event Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN