Lighting for canon 7d nightclub

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

Ive had a canon 7d for a while now but never really done any video work in low lit conditions inside a nightclub. Im looking to get into promotional nightclub videos and i’ve seem some videos which i love and would like to know how to go about getting a similar look.

Firstly whats the on board lighting that will light up my shot and not blind people. ?

What are the recommended ISO settings, shutter speed, aperture, i have the 50mm 1.4f canon lens this is the one i would like to use for the shallow depth of field, but ive read elsewhere that the aperture should be over 3f?

Here is an example of the look i would like what settings do you think has been used here, and how do they get that purple colour tone into the video ? Is it a magic bullet plugin done in post ?

the video link is – http://vimeo.com/14926317

any help or discussion about nightclub indoor video shooting would be much appreciated..

Thank you kindly

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap