Legal type question PDF “how to” tutorials

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello, I’m new. I looked around and could not find info on this subject please help and give me some insight from this great board.
      I have seen on Youtube how to videos for things like how to do a filter for Photoshop or something like a million other ideas. I have all the details worked out to do a "John Madden" type draw on the screen tutorial using some PDF files as frames and some Powerpoint slides and stuff I made with Photoshop all put together with commentary. I want to show others how things work as well as show them to people to show them features of products. I want to get them into the hands of other business owners to use. Question, how can I use the PDF’s and some web pictures legally to provide my educational type of information, and distribute them legally? I’m thinking that making like "advertisements" with the tutorials to help sell products probably would not strike up a lawsuit with the folks that created the web graphics and PDF files. Maybe renting them or leasing them to make money instead of selling. I’m in a state of confusion as to which way would be the best and am looking for some ideas. Could anybody lead me on a proper path to accomplish this? Thanks so much for your help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap