Learning about audio FX

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am a relative newbie, own Sony Vegas Movie Studio, have recently downloaded Audacity. Both are filled with audio FX but relatively nothing about the uses of the various items.

Is there someplace where I might get a description of the uses of these manyFXs… for that matter what the parameters even mean?

Thx,

Harold Fritsche

Participant

Douglas Spotted Eagle (a well noted Vegas expert and Grammy and other award winner) has a book “Vegas Pro 8 Editing Workshop” which dedicates an entirre chapter (about 100 pages) to Audio FX in Vegas.

He also can be found on many video related websites (notably the official Sony realted one: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/default.asp) and answers questions.

Inactive

Thank you birdcat, I’ll check it out. I don’t have the pro version but most likely 90% of it will apply.

Participant

Much of it will apply – both to Movie Studio and Audacity.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap