Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Lapel Mic Question
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 16, 2007 at 7:24 PM #39564AnonymousInactive
Does anybody know if I can run two lapel mics simultaneously off the same jack if I get a splitter?
Also, my current lapel mic records in mono. If that just because it’s a cheap mic (it is) or is there some kind of adapter that will give me stereo?
- April 17, 2007 at 9:28 AM #170869AnonymousInactive
why go through that hassle and expense? Why not just add a second audio track and copy the audio from the first track to the second track, set one for left channel and one for right, instant stereo
- April 17, 2007 at 10:11 AM #170870AnonymousInactive
John – Thanks, didn’t think of that.
Compusolver – Thanks. This helps a lot.
- May 27, 2007 at 10:50 AM #170871AnonymousInactive
A very simple solution is to buy a small (10×6 inches) 4 channel mixer ( Radio Shack about $39.99 ) works great on quick shoots, and is very reliable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.