lafcpug to “make music” July 26

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Michael –

Sounds great! All of us poor slobs who live way out in the sticks, never get a chance to attend something like that.

Here’s a thought – Why not video the meeting (use several cameras, so you can make interesting cuts, etc.) and offer it for sale for something like five bucks plus shipping?

I know I’d buy. You could do this each month (or however often you meet). Might even sell video subscriptions.

If you use my idea, don’t forget to send 20% commission! πŸ™‚

The Los Angeles Final Cut Pro User Croup (lafcpug) will hold its monthly meeting this Wednesday, July 26 beginning at 6:45PM at the Gallery Theater in E. Hollywood. Join them as this month they bring you lots of cool toys to make your life easier in the Summer heat.

Scheduled to appear will be Stephanie Joyce from SmartSound who will show off Sonicfire Pro 4. Plus Eric Huffman from Synk Audio will show off his music creation tool, Musicbed DV. Plus Michael Buday will demo the "ultimate review and approval tool," syncVue. Not enough? Well, how about a demo of the very cool Storyboard and pre-viz tool, Frameforge 3D Studio. Plus the students from SFETT will make their annual visit to lafcpug to show and tell and talk about the upcoming iCan7 Festival de Cine And of course, the FCP tip/trick of the month with Steve Martin showing us Multicam tricks in FCP, show and tell with Brian Gary, Stump the Gurus, and World Famous Raffle. Meeting is open to public.

For complete details and directions to the Gallery Theater click on over to the lafcpug web site.

http://www.lafcpug.org/user_schedule.html

A $5.00 donation will be respectfully requested at the door.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap