LA Independent filmmakers: Just finished filming a HD film?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds LA Independent filmmakers: Just finished filming a HD film?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

LA Independent filmmakers: Just finished filming a HD film? Need to put that to a master tape that is up to the industry standard?

I’m offering High Definition conversions for independent filmmakers at a discounted price.

At, Gosch Productions, I’ve got a complete production and post house celebrating twenty-one years of business in Los Angeles. We strive to stay ahead of the curve, and as such we are able to cater to increasing demand for the top end HD format. Using our new Sony HDW 1800 , we can take the files from your hard drive or Final Cut Pro directly to make a Sony HD Ccam master tape (the industry standard) in 23.98, 24, 29.97, or 30 i or p.

Comparable services at other LA based duplication and post production houses can cost up to $375 per hour, which along with output/tape costs can come to $1600 dollars for a 120 minute HD film conversion. At Gosch, we are offering discounted rates up to 50% off for independent filmmakers.

Besides offering High Definition conversion, we also provide other post services:, including: audio/color correction, composting, keying and visual effects, standard conversion, and DVD duplication.

Why pay more for the same service? Call Rob for a quote. You can reach us by either emailing @goschproductions.com">info@goschproductions.com, or calling us at (818)-729-0000 or visiting in person at 2227 W. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA. We look forward to working with you and giving you and your film the attention you deserve, at a price that wont break your budget. Contact us today!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap