Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Specialty Topics › Wedding and Event Video › Kyle & Kyra – wedding highlight
- This topic has 1 reply, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 21, 2010 at 2:21 AM #47065AnonymousGuest
Thought i’d share…. We missed the big Pacquia-Cotto fight for this wedding!
- January 27, 2010 at 5:07 AM #193780mhenningsParticipant
Very cool – how do you make it look so cinematic? Is it a Premiere effect?
- January 27, 2010 at 7:27 PM #193781SeeleyVideoMember
Very nice! only the sequence seems not right. Dressing for the wedingshould go before the religiousceremony, but it is just a matter of taste, I guess.
- January 28, 2010 at 3:58 AM #193782AnonymousGuest
Thanks for watching Mark and Yomero !
The effect is an Adobe plugin called Magic Bullet.
As for the sequence, we like timeshifting when editing our highlights to create something new and different.
- January 29, 2010 at 7:03 AM #193783mhenningsParticipant
I am very fascinated… I looked up Magic Bullet – do you use the “Looks” or the “Mojo” plugin or both?
- February 2, 2010 at 11:22 PM #193784vantuckerParticipant
Looks good! Keep it up.
- February 4, 2010 at 7:49 AM #193785AnonymousGuest
@ vtucker – Thanks for watching man!
@Mark – We use the Looks..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.