KTEH Public Television Call for Entries

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Attention filmmakers: KTEH wants your submissions!

Over the years, KTEH public televisions video i has become the Bay Areas premier primetime showcase of independent film and video. We continue this dedication as we enter our 12th season of presenting the voices seldom heard in the mass media.

Documentaries, narratives, short films and experimental video youll find that and much more on video i. We go beyond the films, bringing you behind the scenes information, film festival coverage and interviews with the filmmakers that make it happen.

Specializing in presenting diverse artists and subject matter, video i gives viewers an intelligent and eclectic alternative to the average television faire. Its a film festival in your very own living room.

ENTRY INFORMATION

Films must be interesting and entertaining, and reflect the cultural diversity, lifestyles and viewpoints of our viewers.

Documentaries, narratives, short films and experimental video any length up to 55 minutes will be considered.

In order for films to be reviewed for inclusion in the 12th season, we must receive your submission by June 30, 2006.

Please send a VHS or DVD preview copy of your completed film to:

video i
      KTEH
      1585 Schallenberger Road
      San Jose, CA 95131-2434

For further information visit http://www.kteh.org and click on the video i link or contact the shows producer:

Scott Gracheff (408) 795-5495 or e-mail sgracheff@kteh.org

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap