Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › know a good wireless HD video transmitter/receiver??
- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 21, 2010 at 2:47 AM #44189AnonymousInactive
hello there. i’m looking for a good (or cheap, i’m open to all options) wireless video transmitter/receiver that’s able to handle hd video to go from my jvc gy-hm700u to an hd switcher. i don’t know if i’m not looking in the right places or such a thing just doesn’t exist.
any ideas?? i need this for a live shoot soon.
- January 21, 2010 at 3:04 AM #185137SafetyManParticipant
I personally don’t have direct experience with these, but here are a few options to look at at a couple of different price points. These appear to be aimed at the consumer market, but may work well for your purposes:
- January 21, 2010 at 3:15 AM #185138AnonymousInactive
yeah, i checked those out…the only problem with that is that i’ll have to be mobile with the camera, and both of those are hard-wired to an electrical outlet at each end. that’s where i seem to be running into issues. thank you for the suggestions!!
- January 21, 2010 at 4:19 AM #185139XTR-91Participant
Not quite sure if this one is outlet hard-wired, but it seems to be one of the best deals (price to performance ratio).
- January 23, 2010 at 1:41 PM #185140AnonymousInactive
You can try the wavicam but it really depends on the distance you need the signal to cover, take a look herehttp://www.camerent.co.uk/accessory_hire/video_cameras/wireless_and_display/accessories_video_cameras_wireless_and_display.html
We use these and they are ok line of sight but walls even partition walls cause problems what type of distance and what type of environment will you be in?
- April 27, 2010 at 10:53 AM #185141AnonymousGuest
You can try Boxx TV Wireless HD Transmission Systems products.
Meridian is HD, Cobalt is SD transmission systems. Have a look at their website.
- April 29, 2010 at 7:40 AM #185142AnonymousInactive
I think you may also interested in Wireless Flash Trigger
Hope this will work for you
- September 10, 2010 at 7:02 AM #185143MVP TacticalParticipant
Bytron, did you ever find a wireless HD video transmitter?
- September 10, 2010 at 7:55 AM #185144
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.