JVC.mod help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi guys/girls

I recently borrowed my sisters JVC HD video recorder and took it with me for a trip to the zoo, anyway

When i got home I plugged it into my PC (Windows XP) i accidentally hit the record button, i quickly realised and pressed stop and thought nothing of it. once i transferred all the files to my PC (.mod and .moi). i started to play some of the files . (50 in total). The first 22 are fine. When i play the 23rd video it plays fine until the last minute, this is when it plays the 1 second that i accidentally recorded prior to transferring the files.

Now every other video file after that plays that 1 second clip however they have all kept their correct file size. (Some of the clips should go for about 10 minutes and the file size is 957MB)

I have tried using a JVC rebuilder i found and it kind of worked, however, the screen is black and the sound is that 1 second clip repeating it self but it does seem to play for the correct amount of time.

I noticed when viewing the clips on the camera the thumbnail for each clip that is now ‘broken’ was a question mark.

Sorry if this is confusing ask any questions and ill try to answer them.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap