JVC Vedio Color Problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jvc_user_GZMG130US
      Participant

Hi All Tech Wizards, I really need help here.
      I recently bought JVC GZMG130US HDD camcoder and trying to make my first DVD.
      I am using the software bundle provided with the camcoder. However, I see a BIG COLOR DEFICIENCY problem while making a Movie from clips.
      When viewed the copy from Camcoder it comes in good color however, the moment I drag to the movie index the color DARKENS. I try to use the Magic Fix and Color Fix provided but it only lightens or darkens but not matching the recorded vedio color. I have wasted couple of DVDs in directly burning as they also look DARK.
      I just dont understand why the actual vedio while making movie becomes DARK from the original?
      Any help is greatly appreacted!!! (!)

moglepro
      Participant

What is the software that came with your camera?
      Have you viewed the raw footage to see how it looks?
      Can you post a couple clips for us to see, one before editing, and one after?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN