JVC SR-HD1500u Recoder

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a JVC Sr-HD1500 recorder When I am downloading from the hard drive on to a DVD when it gets done and is finalizing the unit shuts down and then starts up again and doesn’t finalize and the dvd is no good. Has anyone out there had this problem

Ed G

Participant

I don’t have one of these decks.Looking at the specs on JVC’s web site, it appears that it needs to downconvert to burn HD onto DVDs, perhaps the file exceeds the available space on the DVD. Maybe using Blu-ray disks with larger space on them could allow the process to fnish correctly. If you could include more info about what you are doing, someone else may be able to chime in with another solution.

Inactive

I Think my problem was a bad batch of DVD’s Because I opened a new pack of DVD’s and tryed youit once more before I was going to call JVC and I haven’t had a problem since. When you down load you can decide what to download to ie SP or LP and I have been using Lp just make sure it fits on the DVD. I am just downloading rawfootage to keep just in case customerwants rawfootage.Thanks for your help.

Ed G

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap