Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › JVC GZ-MG360 Sound Issue
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 25, 2009 at 4:56 PM #41642AnonymousInactive
When I download the video to my computer and try to play the video, there is no sound. I’m using the software that comes with the camera. Any help will be greatly appreciated….Thx
- March 25, 2009 at 5:01 PM #176307AnonymousInactive
Ok this will maybe sound stupid but do you have a VU meter in your viewfinder, like can you see the sound modulation in the camera.
If no … you have a major problem
if yes .. then we have a problem, try to look at the JCV customer help, look at your sound driver and maybe try to update it, its maybe also in your import audio setting …
- March 25, 2009 at 5:33 PM #176308AnonymousInactive
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.