jvc gz hm 445bek help on alternative software

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

hi guys,can anyone help me please? im going round in circles and driving my family mad! i have used various camcorders for many years and have recently purchased a jvc gzhm445bek camcorder. im very pleased with the unit itself but am struggling with the software, in short i think the pixelia software is rubbish it is very slow and the final outcome looks as if i have just download it,also lip sync is slightlty out. all i wish to do is transfer all my footage onto disc,running as 1 continuous playing disc(files joined together) wih the date showing on it. i understand from jvc that the time and date code are set from a aurthering tool. i beleive that the file is .mts,and can burn a disc if the file is saved on my pc,so do i need a converter of somekind? please excuse my ignorance and lack of knowledge on camcorders and computers,if possible im looking for a free or low cost software. my pc meets the system reqirements of the camcorder. i have windows xp, 2 gig ram,service pack 3 software installed.
      thanks for reading this and look foward to any advice or help you can give me. p

Participant

Try looking at some of the reviews of software. Any of them will do what you’re wanting to achieve. The biggest issues are which interface you want and how much you’re willing to spend. Good luck!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2021

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap