JVC GZ-ex210 – program to edit video?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve bought a GZ-EX210 camcorder and would like to know what the best program to edit the videos from the camera would be besides the Mediabrowser4 that came with it. I’ve never seen such an awful program and I’m looking for suggestions. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Anonymous

have you ever used theCamtasia, Avidemuxand Windows movie maker? These all are free, you can have a try.

then, if you want a professional one, you can use video editor for mac program

JackWolcott
      Participant

I’d spring for the slightly over $100 it costs and buy Sony Movie Studio 11 Platinum. It will handle the files from your camera without any problem; it’s fairly easy to learn and will prepare you to move up to Sony Vegas Pro should you decide to migrate to a full-blown professional program.

If you decide to try Movie Studio, be sure to join the Sony User’s Forum for Studio. You’ll find it a great place to get help quickly if you get stuck using the software.

Jack

http://www.videoccasions-nw.com

Anonymous

I used to use vegas before I got premiere pro, vegas is nice or you can try adobe premiere elements I have never used it but from what I’ve seen it is pretty good.

Anonymous

I forgot that I had bought Powerdirector 9 a while back. Found it on the shelf and it looks like it will do everything I need it to do, at least for now.I’ve used Adobe Premier in the past, but it’s been long enough I think I’ve forgot more than i knew about it. I’m not trying to do anything too complex, so I think Powredirector will meet my current needs.

Thanks for all the help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.