Wanted: JVC GR-HD1 Accessories

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all,

I recently purchased a JVC GR-HD1 through eBay.? The camera itself is in pristine condition, somehow, and works perfectly.? My only problem is that I didn’t get all the usual accessories one would get normally.? Most of the accessories aren’t really a concern for me, I can find batteries and chargers for it easily.? My main concern is that I don’t have an AC cable so I can’t plug into a wall for power.? Now I can buy a bunch of extra batteries and an extra charger to keep them charged but that can get kind of heavy.? Anyone out there know where I could get an accessory pack for the JVC GR-HD1 or at the very least an AC cable so I can plug into a wall?

Thanks! (b’-‘)b

Participant

All I know of is to buy the accessories through JVC itself, by phone or through online purchase of camera accessories at retail value.

http://store.jvc.com/product.asp?Model=GR-HD1US#providedAccessories

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap