Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › JVC Everio night vision?
- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 24, 2006 at 6:00 PM #47624AnonymousInactive
I realize that this is a stupid question, but i recently purchased a JVC Everio GZ-MG20u, and have been doing some late night shooting with it, my only peril is that i have not been able to find how to use the night vision. I have not been able to find it in the settings, effects or in the manual, if anyone could aid me with this, it would be much appreciated.
- December 27, 2006 at 8:26 AM #196246christhehitmanParticipant
Hey, I myself have also purchased an Everio.
it is a great camera and i also tried to do some night time shooting and have also been unable to find the night vision.
i did however find if you set the camera to manual and then press left on the arrow keys
it has some sort of night thing
unfortunately its pretty lolw quality and when i brought it out in the pitch dark it didnt help much
i have a question for you
how can i change the format of the videos that i upload onto my computer
because i want to edit them with adobe premier but it cant read the files with the format they are in
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #278199
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #301435
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #301663
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #301821
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #302047
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #302585
- January 26, 2018 at 10:32 AM #302774
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.