JVC Everio night vision?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I realize that this is a stupid question, but i recently purchased a JVC Everio GZ-MG20u, and have been doing some late night shooting with it, my only peril is that i have not been able to find how to use the night vision. I have not been able to find it in the settings, effects or in the manual, if anyone could aid me with this, it would be much appreciated.

Participant

Hey, I myself have also purchased an Everio.
      it is a great camera and i also tried to do some night time shooting and have also been unable to find the night vision.
      i did however find if you set the camera to manual and then press left on the arrow keys
      it has some sort of night thing

unfortunately its pretty lolw quality and when i brought it out in the pitch dark it didnt help much

i have a question for you

how can i change the format of the videos that i upload onto my computer
      because i want to edit them with adobe premier but it cant read the files with the format they are in

Got mine today & tried to record in the dark by using manual control but it still won't work very disappointed.

Got mine today & tried to record in the dark by using manual control but it still won't work very disappointed.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap