JVC Everio GZ-HD7U & Final Cut Express

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing JVC Everio GZ-HD7U & Final Cut Express

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

It might be posted somewhere, but I couldnt find it. I shoot HD video with my JVC cam and then import the files onto my MacBook HDD. I use Quicktime Pro to convert the .tod files into readable files on Final Cut Express. The problem Im having is that the JVC splits videos into 3-4 GB sections instead of keeping the video capture as 1 whole. Whenever I import the videos into FCE and put them on the timeline, it doesnt "combine/connect" the videos together. So whenever I play them back, the video & audio "skip" going from the first 4GB clip to the next 4GB clip. I need to know what to do in order to combine the video and audio on Final Cut Express, or some remedy to make everything look good. Thank you!

GC

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap