Just like Roaches….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

To my fellow posters,

Here’s a message I got on the member’s board. Looks like the spammers have infiltrated the message board. When it comes to spammers and scammers; I’m down for putting together a posse for an ol’ fashion horse whippin’ session. Watch out.

Dearest Beloved Friend, It’s my profound pleasure to contact you, knowing and believing God you will give my family and I every consideration. I need you to read this mail attentively to know the reason and purpose why you received this message from me. I didn’t come to you by chance or by accident, I come to you because I have prayed and fasted and the lord has planted you in my heart and mind at this very moment, but before i go further i would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Elizabeth M. Tinambacan, The wife of Rev. Jemias Tinambacan who was the Deputy Secretary General of Bayan Muna party-list group in Southern Tagalog. He was attack and killed in philippine on the 9th may 2006. Before my late husband was killed, I inherited from his estate a total sum of ($11,500.000 USD. Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) Which was made from the last cocoa business import we made together, this money which my late husband put in a metallic trunk box and deposited it in a security and finance company in London. This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not know the content of this trunk box. My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country. I hope that you can be trusted, that you will not sit on this money when you claim it. I have made up my mind to give you 25% of the total money for your help, after you have secured the box for my kids future. I can be contacted with my most private email address: mrs_ liztinambacan@libero.it Hoping to hear from you soon, Best regards Elizabeth M. Tinambacan

And I thought Elizabeth’s “prayers” had led her to ME. Same message on the members message board. Can you believe it? Bet a bunch of others got the crap as well. Maybe she’s giving God a bit of help in case one answer to prayer isn’t enough.

Participant

You got 11 million bucks wow thats cool. I get these messages all the time they drive me nuts

Years ago when these messages started pouring into my old AOL account, I tapped my contacts with law enforcement and they said at the time this was a Nigerian scam. Not two months later I got ‘requests’ from South Korea, Russia, Ukraine, Liberia (which was at war), the Czech Republic, Jibouti and a dozen other countries I’ve forgotten. I then loaded up all the ‘requests’ into one message and forwarded it back to them all with the number of the FBI Agent’s office I was dealing with and for them to ‘ask him for further assistance’. Strangely, I stopped getting those messages on that account. Hmmm, I guess that agent was ‘quite helpful’ to them.

Participant

I got an message somewhat like this. But it wasn’t from Elizabeth, but from a MissAdar (not married) in Africa(?). Same basic story but in a different place.LOL

SPAM FILTER

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap