Just Curious . . .

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      gldnears

My onetrial at shooting an hour and a half concert with the audio being picked off the PA mix and recorded to a separate digital audio recorder wasn’t too harrowing. It took a minimal amount of adjusting forsync in post. . . . but I’m wondering . . . Has anyone here tried recording the audio at a sample rate other than 48K and thendid a sample rate conversion before syncing up to video? I can’t think of any reason it wouldn’t work, but I’d feel a little bit better leaping into a proposed project if I knew somebody else had already climbed this mountain. If the project materializes I will be recording sound via a multi-channel digital interface to a laptop at either 88.2K or 96K, mixing in post, and then doing a sample rate conversion to 48K tosync up with the video.

Rick Crampton

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Sound’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN