Jerky video effect

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi all!

What if I want to make a jerky effect on a video clip…

What would you recommand ?

Thank’s!

Jean

Participant

Hi Compusolver!

>you can use the motion feature of the video effects window to rock the >image this way and that

Yes, I’m using Premire Pro 2.0 but I might be lost, but I didn’t find that in the effect window.

Can you be more precise ?

Thank you!

Inactive

Esplanade77,

As with what compusolver has already eluded too, can you be a little more specific on what youre looking for?

If you want to just tilt or turn the entire frame then key framing with the MOTION filters will do that as comp already mentioned.

If youre looking for just jerking or skipping the footage check out the POSTERSIZE TIME filter. If you set that filter to 24 fps or even 12 fps, it gives you an old-time cinematic look of the old films from way back in the day. The lower you set the frame-rate the longer the pause is in between each frame. Its kind of a neat effect in certain applications.

One time I used that, added the B&W filter and then doubled the speed of the footage and it looked like a Keystone Cop movie.

RAM

Inactive

Yeah… I though it was moving kind of slow and boring so I thought I would speed it up a bit! πŸ˜€

Actually I edited it in a clip of when the wedding party was getting off this nice limo bus at a park for some stills. Then I did it again when they were all boarded. It was pretty funny looking and the couple thought it was absolutely hilarious!

RAM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap