Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Jackson on The Hobbit
- November 5, 2011 at 12:11 AM #49307EarlCMember
For all those curious about The Hobbit, using the RED cameras (LOTS of them) in a 3D production and green screen stuff, check out this update from Peter Jackson. I found it quite interesting and informative. Sure gets the jealousy thing going regarding equipment. Awesome link shared via MSN.
- November 5, 2011 at 4:08 AM #201902Luis Oscar MaymiParticipant
How AWESOME!!. Those weren’t cameras, they look more like some kind of mechanical monsters :-). Excellent behind the scenes, thanks for sharing Earl.
- November 5, 2011 at 12:45 PM #201903CharlesParticipant
Wow, I can understand the camera envy going on. I wonder when they are finished if they would let us have a couple to play around with and keep? Cool video and very informative.
- November 5, 2011 at 3:33 PM #201904doublehammParticipant
48 Red Epics? Pshhhh, I have over 190 collecting dust in my closet at home.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.