Is there such a program?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi, I know that this is going to sound a little crazy…..but I was wondering if there is such a program or software that i can get that will make me be able to take a picture of myself and then edit it so that it will make my appearance to look like I am completely bald headed?…….like I said above, it sounds stupid, but thats what i am looking for….Thank you.

Participant

yea. Photoshop

Inactive

Robert has the unique anwser.

Inactive

Maybe you could just change the angle of the camera.

Just shave your head πŸ™‚ then you wouldn’t have to fake it – cheaper than PS.

Inactive

From a filmmaking perspective, you have three options. Earl’s option is the easy one πŸ˜‰

Beyond that, you can either go the “makeup” route, wearing a bald cap and using makeup to blend it in, or you can use CG to simulate bald-headedness. Of these two, makeup is the easy route. There are some programs out there that will allow you to “superimpose” images over parts of your face, but these are usually extremely cheesy. Otherwise, you can use a program like AfterEffects and rotoscope your hair off. Have fun editing almost every single frame!

The wisest option for video is to ignore all those folks who shout “fix it in post!” and make sure you look bald before the camera starts rolling.

For still images, the answer has already been presented. Photoshop is the way to go. If you can’t afford photoshop (and really, who can spend that much for a one-time project) There’s a great free photo editing program called Gimp. It works great, and again, free is a very good price.

Inactive

The Clone Stamp Tool in photoshop is your friend!

Inactive

Hi, Thanks for all your advice….I appreciate it….I just thought there might have been a simple program that would of cost a few dollars to join or download or something….lol….But anyway, like I said before….thank for all your help………Thats just the thing, I want to shave my head bald, but I wanted to see what I would look like first because once its done there is no turning back and my hair will never look the same again because I am 40 years old now and I have long hair and its stioll kind of brown, so once I cut it all off it will never come back that color again, it will be mostly grey and brown…lol

Inactive

Hey, if you hair is significantly long, you can donate it to locks for love. Theyre a nonprofit that helps kids battling cancer by providing human hair wigs. I believe their minimum length requirement is 12 or 14 inches long. If you hair is that long, talk to them. They might even have before and after pics to show you what some donors looked like. Heck, it might even make a fun video project.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap