Is there software that generates video from audio?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Is there software that generates video from audio?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I’m looking for a program that takes an audio track, and creates a video track based on the audio tones etc. I know that such an app exists, but I can’t find it. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Rich

415-474-1287

What type of video? I’m asking becauseprograms like windows media player, or RealPlayer,have displays that change color paterns and graphics with the audio but I don’t think that is what your asking for.

Inactive

itunes can do it easily. press command T when the music is playing and then do a screen video or just film your screen. the graphics will follow the music.

Participant

AE has an effect called wavform.

Participant

There are numerous audio apps around that generate equilizers, wave forms, or media visualizers that sync to the beat of sound/music – Windows Media Player starts including visuals somewhere around version7 or above. You can do some research for a handful of screen capture software downloads and decide which one is the best. If you’ve got a camcorder with video input, you can channel the S-Video or VGA (monitor) output from your computer with the proprietary (converter) cables.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap