Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Is there software that generates video from audio?
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM #40551AnonymousInactive
I’m looking for a program that takes an audio track, and creates a video track based on the audio tones etc. I know that such an app exists, but I can’t find it. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- January 3, 2010 at 6:06 AM #174005CraftersOfLightMember
What type of video? I’m asking becauseprograms like windows media player, or RealPlayer,have displays that change color paterns and graphics with the audio but I don’t think that is what your asking for.
- January 3, 2010 at 12:59 PM #174006AnonymousInactive
itunes can do it easily. press command T when the music is playing and then do a screen video or just film your screen. the graphics will follow the music.
- January 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM #174007Grinner HesterParticipant
AE has an effect called wavform.
- January 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM #174008XTR-91Participant
There are numerous audio apps around that generate equilizers, wave forms, or media visualizers that sync to the beat of sound/music – Windows Media Player starts including visuals somewhere around version7 or above. You can do some research for a handful of screen capture software downloads and decide which one is the best. If you’ve got a camcorder with video input, you can channel the S-Video or VGA (monitor) output from your computer with the proprietary (converter) cables.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.