Is there much “Apple Computer/Software only” screencasting work out there?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Is there much “Apple Computer/Software only” screencasting work out there?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi folks. New member here. Is there much “Apple Computer/Software only” screencasting work out there? I’ve been producing tutorial software screencasts for a little over a year now. I occasionally runacrossa potential screencasting job requiring Mac software such as Final Cut Pro or ScreenFlow (posted requirements).

I pass up those opportunities because I only have PCs in my office. I like Macs but most of the software I use only runs on PCs (certain CAD apps for example). So the question to the screencasters out there is; would it be worthwhile to buy a Mac for this reason? Have other folks experienced anythingsimilar? (yes, I know Windows can run on a Mac, but my current, powerful PC is doing fine for the moment and running OS X on a PC is against the Apple EULA…)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap