Is there a video editting or presentation tool that use data

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Is there a video editting or presentation tool that use data

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

from a table or database, to define its run or visual aspects.
      EXAMPLE: I have a presentation template that shows graphs based on certain data in a table, or better yet a video presentation show a repetitive scene based on a number in a table?
      I need some interactivity to the video being produced.

Inactive

Video is what it is. You would have to convert your data to some kind of document that is supported by your NLE to be able to use in in a video project.

As far as presentation software, MS Power Point is designed to do what you’re asking. All you do is get yourself a projector and you could run your presentation from your laptop and have it all projected on the screen. What’s better about Power Point is that you can embed video within the presentation as well.

RAM

Inactive

I’ll second Power Point. I just did that for a client and the results were great. I just burned the DV master to a video CD, then PP sees it as a source to insert into the presentation.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap