Is there a Camera that captures footage from computer?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders Is there a Camera that captures footage from computer?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m trying to capture footage straight from my computer to make video game trailers, but I am having the hardest time making progress. I thought I could use a camcorder, but most do not have a video input that I can connect from my video card. Do I need a capture card instead of a camera? How do you get the footage from my computer into an asset for editing?

Have you tried something like CamStudio?

http://camstudio.org/

That will enable you to record what you’re doing on screen. Is that what you want to do?

Participant

That is exactly what I want to do

Hope that works for you then…

Participant

eh, sorta, not really…. I did however find a camera that I know works for what I need, on Ebay….. but I can’t share what it is yet in fear of getting sniped! πŸ™‚ I’ll let you know if my bid was successful.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap